Friday 15 August 2014

Donald Trump personal Quote stories

Donald Trump quotes about his stories



“ I was born on June 14, 1946, Flag Day. So that makes me 54 years young and for the majority of those years I have been the Real Estate King of New York City. I am the third generation of an entrepreneurial family. I believe their achievements and success reflect the biggest change America has seen. As well as proving that America is the land of opportunity.

My grandfather came to America with one suitcase and a great deal of faith and guts. He was able to see the demand of his time and jump on it. My grandfather became a saloon keeper during the Klondike rush. He made the bulk of his money this way, he later opened a storefront real estate operation in Queens. My father followed in his footsteps but he took it a step further. My father started building houses for neighbors while he was still in highschool and soon discovered how to use the governments housing subsidies and loopholes to make his money. My father made his fortune this way and provided me with the start-up capital I needed to pursue my ambitions.

I possess the ability of identifying profitable ventures a mile away, something I must admit I inherited from my father Fred Trump I already learned how to be a good real estate developer from my father but I wanted more. I wanted to be a world-famous developer. I wanted my name to be well known.. I had set my eyes on New York City and I new this would be my playground. A project I must admit my father would never have the courage or 
aggression needed to take it on. 

Young boy I remember that life’s highest priorities among my family was to remember to turn out all the lights in the house, and eat every single mouthful served on my plate and always to be mindful of the poor. When visiting my father’s building sites as young boy I remember my siblings and I would collect cans for their 5 cent deposits. We all had summer jobs and paper routes my father insisted on this. The only time my father showed any leniency was when it rained and he would let us use the limousine to do our paper routes in the morning. I never realized my family’s wealth until I was much older and my family’s wealth began to distance other children from me.

When I was thirteen I was sent to a Military Academy. This is the first place where I believe Donald Trump America knows was born. At the Military Academy I encountered the encouragement of competitiveness and aggression. Finally, I found myself in a place where winning mattered and I immersed myself into it. This was my true calling, to compete, to excel and to win. I was great at everything I did and better than all my peers at it. I was not afraid to compete and be aggressive; I hated to loose then and I still hate to loose now. 

After my Military Academy years I attended Fordham University for two years and received mediocre grades but I did not really care for this institution. My sights were set on Wharton. Wharton had one of the few Real Estate Departments being offered at a university at that time. I instantly new this was my true calling. Education was the biggest demand my father had on me and he wanted me to get my degree. Real Estate was the only thing I could see myself studying. Doing this was easy after a lifetime of visiting my father’s building sites and listening to my father’s telephone calls.

I wish my adult life had been this easy. There I was, I had Marla, Ivana, the Taj, my yacht the rail yards project, the Plaza Hotel, the Trump Shuttle, the Trump Plaza of the Palm Beaches, and the Trump Palace on my mind and I ran out of answers and my unfallable strategies had turned their back on me. Although I had all these assets I was near bankruptcy. I felt everything was spinning out of control. I didn’t now how long this down spiral was to keep going. I finally got my ass up and grabbed the bull by the horns. 

I made my rounds and called in a few outstanding favors. Step by step, inch by inch, I began renegotiating my loan terms to be more favorable and trying to drop off my most unprofitable holdings. I am such a genius instead of being at the mercy of my creditors I was getting the better of them they were helping me. I held so much debt that if I declared bankruptcy the banks would probably fail as well. I Donald Trump, who used my name and fame as leverage to obtain huge loans and build large debt walked away from a near bankruptcy unscathed”

Conclusion

As overall conclusion, Donald J. Trump is the very definition of the American success story. He has continually set new standards of excellence while expanding his interests nationally and internationally. Mr. Trump is personally involved in everything that his name represents because he is learned from his passed lessons. He was never give up in difficult time also that make him more strong to faced challenges to becomes successful entrepreneur. Even he comes from a wealthy family, he learned to work hard from he was young and he was given a big responsible to continue his family legacy. 

This commitment has made him the pre-eminent developer of quality real estate known around the world, and in all his endeavors the Trump gold standard is apparent. He is the one of a businessman which a deal maker without peer and an ardent philanthropist. From this we can see that Donald Trump also emphasize on stakeholder rather than shareholder only that’s become contribute to his success.

1 comment:

  1. What standards can a person have, if he or she can't distinguish the difference between 'lose' and 'loose'?

    What a mediocre mind...

    ReplyDelete